When it comes to enjoying your swimming facilities all year long in St. Petersburg, perhaps the most important element you need is a pool heater. Even in Florida, the temperatures dip down into the 30’s and 40’s overnight, and that can lead to pretty chilly water come the next day. The sun, powerful as it is, can only do so much to warm up the hundreds of gallons of water in your backyard. Triangle Pool is proud to offer their services to residents in Tampa Bay and if you need repair, maintenance, replacements, or new installations, we can help. We also take care of any cleaning and replenishing assistance you may need to keep your waters clean and sparkling.
Choosing a Pool Heater
Selecting a pool heater that will pump warmth and life into your waters is not a decision to make on a whim. There are many factors that must be taken into account, such as:
- the size of your facilities
- your filtration system
- the frequency of use
- how hands-on you want to be
When you’re making this decision, an experienced technician will be able to guide and advise you as to the best properties for your specific situation. Perhaps you live in a St. Petersburg townhome with a small spa, or your 2000+ gallon oasis is used all day over the summer and maybe once a week in the winter. Regardless, our experts will be able to help you choose the device that is best for you!
The Benefits of Pool Heaters
Besides the most obvious benefit, the fact that they warm water, having a pool heater at your St. Petersburg home comes with many other benefits.
- Never worry about temperature. The air temperature could be 40 degrees Fahrenheit, but as long as you have an operating warming device, your water will be toasted to perfection.
- Keep up on maintenance. When you have a heating unit, you’re more likely to notice and pay attention to the needs of your facility. By monitoring the unit, you’ll also regularly check on things like filters, drains, and pumps that need attention to keep operating smoothly.
- You’ll get more use out of your investment. You went through the expense of installing your pool, so you want to use it as much as possible. Eliminate the need to avoid the water for a few whole months out of the year with the addition of a pool heater. You’ll have fun at your home in St. Petersburg all year long!
There are many different types of these units that you can choose from, such as gas-powered, electric, or heat element. They each vary slightly, but overall any of these will help keep your backyard oasis operating at full capacity no matter what season it is.
Feel the Difference with Triangle Pool’s Pool Heaters
At Triangle, we want our clients to be able to splash around and enjoy their pool whenever they want; after all, that’s why you installed it, right? From helping you choose a pool heater to scrubbing your filters by hand, we can assist with any residential or commercial repairs, maintenance, cleaning, and upgrades your St. Petersburg swimming area needs. To learn more about what we can do for you or to schedule a maintenance routine, call us at (727) 531-0473 today.