As of March 20, it is officially springtime! This means that you will once again need to start thinking about pool service in Seminole. Now that waking up to a chilly day is gone, taking an afternoon swim is a viable option; that is, once you have cleaned the water that has probably not been used for a few months. You want your pool to always be ready and clean, and after being untouched for the winter months, there are a few things you want to consider in order to make sure the water is safe to swim in.
Some springtime pool service tips in Seminole are:
- Clean all of the heavy debris from the bottom before running the automatic vacuum cleaner
- Check to make sure all drain covers are attached properly and not damaged in any way
- Clean or replace the filter; this should be done every 4-6 months
- Make sure all chemicals necessary for cleaning are available; replace any that have run out or expired
- Once you have all the necessary chemicals, check the pH and chlorine levels to make sure they are safe for swimming
- Cut back the surrounding trees and plants; not only will this reduce debris, but it will reduce the amount of pollen falling in the water
- Inspect the pump, heater, and lights to make sure nothing needs repairing or replacing
- Finally, before swimming, run the pump for several hours and then check the chemical balance again to make sure nothing from the pump is leaking into the water
Performing your own pool service in Seminole can be a timely task; especially since your family is probably impatiently waiting to jump in. Here at Triangle Pools, we can have a technician out to your home as often as you like to perform all of these services and more. Our technicians will come during the week, that way your pool will always be ready for swimming during the weekend when everyone is home. Contact us online or give us a call at (727) 531-0473 to schedule Seminole pool service today!